iTunes Canada

Friday Top 5: Favorite Karaoke Songs


I used to be a mad karaoke junkie. Like, my friends and I were down at the bar every Friday and Saturday pretending to be rock stars and getting drunk. No idea if we were any good or not. Frankly, I don't care. It was hella-fun and I'd totally do it again. So, in memory of those amazing days, here are the Top 5 songs I loved to sing.


5. Pink Floyd - 'Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)'

Everyone should know this song. It is epic, and a ton of fun to sing. Right from the intro line it grabs you and you can't help but sing along. It's really good mid way through the night when everyone is tanked and starts joining in.


4. 3 Doors Down - 'Kryptonite'

It's not only a classic song, but if your drunk enough you can really belt it out to make peoples ears bleed. Come on, that's some killer fun to be had there folks. Pass a pint and let's get it done!


3. Linkin Park - 'In The End'

Fantastic duet song. I took the rap parts and my friends took the singing. We got pretty damn good at this one. I'm fairly proud of my drunken ass singing this song. Always makes me smile.



2. Everlast - 'What It's Like'

This one fits my vocal style for sure. Also, one hell of an epic tune. I love it to death. Still do. The trick is to get that gruff sound in your voice. Once you got that, you got it made. Oh yes. Like a rockstar.


1. Limp Bizkit - 'Break Stuff'

Shut up. Don't judge me. It was fun. 'Nuff said.




All done! I love going back to these older songs and reliving the memories! How about you? What songs did you guys sing? Or still do? Don't forget to subscribe to the feed, come back often. bring your friends, bring your moms, bring your friends mom.

Also, please check out my sponsors links on the side, and if you're feeling a little generous, donate a little something something up at the top left of the page! Outside of that, hope you have a great weekend, if it's Thanksgiving Weekend for ya, have a good one, I know I will and I will see you all tomorrow!

Happy hunting,
~ChittyB
Twitter@chitty_b
blog@chittyb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment