iTunes Canada

Friday Top 5: Band you should listen to Part 4!



This series has become a huge hit! It's so awesome you guys. Let's keep it going then! I've scanned the internets in search of some amazing bands that you need to listen to and have found another 5 amazing bands. Please, follow them on their social media, buy their music and support the hell out of these bands because they deserve the recognition. Bring it on!!!



5. Drop Dead Pin-Ups - Glamour Girls

Oh, I'm starting this off with some Canadian Flavor baby! Hell yes! Right from Toronto comes out with some Drop Dead Pin-Ups. great old school flavor with some nice new sounding vibes. Loving this. You will too.





4. Face The King

This is some tight music here. I think a ton of you are going to dig the sound and fall in love with this band. The sound has a richness to it that is instantly classic yes fresh. More tunes from Face The King? Yes please.



3. Woods of Arden

Like the first comment on the video states "Damn these guys got a shit load of potential." I really have to second that. This band has everything it needs to make a huge impact in the industry. Keep it up guys!




2. Charity Vance

All right, now, really, I'm going against my usual style of music but Charity has such an amazing voice and passion in her music that it's hard to over look. She is epic, and you MUST support her. Now. or baby kittens will come to your house and cry in front of you. No one wants that. Trust me.




1. Altered Sky

Straight from Scotland comes another amazing female fronted band. Hot damn. Awesome sound and they seem completely down to earth. Completely worth shelling out the cash for the tunes. You will not be disappointed.


Another amazing Top 5 done as we get ready for the Top 10 on Saturday! Don't forget to come back every day Sunday - Thursday to see the daily song with lyrics and video! Check out my sponsors on the side and catch up on the latest lists and what not with the link on the top left!

I plan on running a contest here soon for my readers, so stay tuned for that and don't forget to follow me on twitter to watch the randomness that is me.

happy hunting!
~ChittyB
twitter@chitty_b

No comments:

Post a Comment