iTunes Canada

Flux top 10: F*** You Songs Part 2

I enjoyed making the first part of this list (here) and decided to go back and continue it on! There are so many great songs that do nothing better then say hey, "F*** you buddy." I mean, come on. When you're down and in the gutter, or just had a huge fight, or well, just feel like it, there are songs like these to help you out. Enjoy folks!



10 American head Charge - 'Leave Me Alone'

We got the angry screaming, hard hitting grind and the hate filled lyrics. yes, why don't you leave me alone? Know what I mean? Oh yes. Welcome to the Top 10!!! Haha



9. Eminem - 'Puke'

Debate-ably the worst album he made, (personally I loved it, but I am easily amused.) This is a beautiful story about the true feelings for someone special in your life. Those deep down feelings that you only feel now and then. You know, when you feel like puking? Sure. 



8. Toby Keith - `How Do You Like Me Now'

All right, I might need to explain this one. I mean, first off, it's country. I'm not overly known for being a country lover, but between you, me and the internets, I got a love for Toby Keith, Garth Brooks and Shania. Not gonna lie. Anyways, this is a great PG rated song that expresses the same sentiments as the list, just in a nice "Boom, in your face!" kinda way.


7. Snot - 'My Balls'

In case you're actually curious as to everything he's saying beyond the simplistic epicness that is the chorus, here is the link to the lyrics. Makes me chuckle to say the least. I feel this fits in the list. Besides, as I've said many times, it's my blog. You can't stop me! MUAHAHAA



6. Pantera - 'Walk'

Quite possible the ultimate song. I mean really. You can not go wrong with some good old Pantera. Sit back and enjoy.



5. Mudvayne - 'Dull Boy'

Just has a nice feel of F*** You to it. It's also a pretty addictive song if you follow my style. I hate being a dull boy. That sucks.



4. Metallica - Seek and Destroy

Going back. All the way back with this one. back when this was heavy metal and devil worshiping and hatred and evil!! \m/ Feel the rage!!!



3. In This Moment - 'You're Gonna' Listen'

Such a great song when you're in this mood. Fall into it and become the hatred for a while. Then go and buy a smoothie or a FroYo. FroYo always makes things better.



2. Ill NiƱo - 'Te Amo...I Hate You'

I'm pretty sure the title says it all. That mad confusion when you love and hate someone. When They F*** you up so much and you don't know what to do. Yeah. 'Scuse me, I need a Froyo...



1. Machine head - 'Five'

This is quite possibly the most depressing yet angry song ever written. Ever sang, ever spit, ever felt. Seriously, it gives me shivers and it's been so many years since I first heard it. Such emotion. Such feeling.



All done! I hope you enjoyed the list, if you did, don't forget to subscribe, pass it on, post it on twitter or facebook. If you have a spare dollar or two, there is a donate button up top. Every cent goes into making this a bigger and better blog with big plans coming up soon. It will always remain free but anything you can help out with would be greatly appreciated. Have a fantastic weekend and we will see you tomorrow!

Happy Hunting!
~ChittyB
twitter@chitty_b

No comments:

Post a Comment