iTunes Canada

Flux Top 10: Bringing it back Part 2!



Decided I wanted to keep going with the old school songs from the last Top 10: Bringing it back. Oh yes. If you remember these songs, come relive the memories! If you don't know these songs, you best learn them. Fast. 

I will be rocking this one out quickly as it is Thanksgiving weekend up here in Canada and I gotta get things ready! (That or I'm just feeling really lazy today. Shhh.) Either way, thanks for checking out, don't forget to check out all the other blogs using the links on the left. 

Take care and enjoy!!


10. Real McCoy - Another Night

Now this is the epic of epicness. HELL YES!!! Junior High dances all the way. Seriously. This rocks. Heh.



9. Culture Beat - Mr. Vain

I'm just gonna shut up and watch this. 'Cause I'm mr. vain. And all that. 
'Nuff said.


8. Puff Daddy Feat. Faith Evans & 112 - I'll be Missing You

Everyone knows this one. every pours a drink out for Biggie Smalls. I mean, Puffy isn't the best rapper, but it's a good song. Heartfelt and so on. I dig it.


7. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Do I even need to get into this one and why it is so amazing? No? Didn't think so. Unfortunately, Weird Al's version still gets stuck in my head while I listen to this sometimes. But that's ok.


6. Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine

This song hit me at the last second and dammit, it fits in here. This song used to get played all the time at the bars I would attend and it's catchy. \m/  \m/




5. Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

The ultimate in slow jams, getting close to the girl and going 'Oh yeah!'. Ha ha. I loved this movie. Song was catchy too. the chicks used to dig it. Good enough for me!!




4. The Presidents of the United States of America - Peaches

Sing along and jam out. Then dodge the ninjas on the lawn. Damn ninjas. Always wrecking the flow.


3. Sugar Ray - Fly

back in the day when Mark Magrath was the man. Pretty awesome video though. I still enjoy the song, but as one person on Youtube commented 'This song would never make it today. It doesn't feature Pitbull, doesn't have Autotune, and there wasn't a dubstep remix upon release.' So sad that it's true.

2. Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

I was watching Tosh.0 yesterday and he made a reference to this song. Which, in turn got it stuck in my head and I had to listen to it. Damn song. Well, at least it's not nearly as bad the number 1 song.... *Shudder*


1. Aqua - Barbie Girl

Literally, the only reason I did this as number was to get it stuck in your head and make you scream how much you hate me. Even if you didn't watch the video. The moment you saw the title, you started singing it in you head, and I don't feel sorry for it all.



So there is our throw back people, I hope you loved, or hated it. Either way share it to everyone you know!
Don't forget to check out the ads to the sides and the google links and if you have some extra coin, hit up the donate button to help out. Every little bit helps me do more stuff with the blog! Take care all

Happy hunting,
~ChittyB
Twitter@chitty_b

No comments:

Post a Comment