iTunes Canada

Flux Top 10: Songs to strip to


Another fantastic week comes to a end, and what better way to close it out then to post a killer Top 10 list! A awesome twitter friend gave me the idea for this list and I think it's going to be a fantastic list. Something everyone needs. Now again, this is a list geared more towards the hard rock/metal crowd, so don't go expecting too many pop style songs in this list. That's not how I do. Haha

Remember, it's not about the lyrics, or the video  it's about the over all sound and feel of the song. That's what makes a song a great stripping tune. If you're looking to seduce, get freaky or just have fun with your mate, here is a list of 10 songs to get sexy and do a striptease to. Sit back, enjoy and just feel it all.




10. Halestorm - Familiar Taste of Poison

This song was given to me for the list, and I agree. It has a a solid slow beat that screams sexiness and the vocals match it perfectly. Definitely a great song for setting the mood. Oh yeah.




9. CKY - Rio Bravo

Another suggestion for the list. A fantastic dark, sexy song to get naked to. I agree with this choice. Solid drum line and a catchy guitar riff. Crank it up and let your freak flag fly!



8. Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache

As we start moving into the faster tempo songs, we arrive at The End of Heartache. Let's not deny here, Howard Jones has one hell of a sexy voice. I mean damn. The overall feel of the song is sultry and sexy yet hard and aggressive. Yes, it works well.



7. The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army 

So besides the fact that this song's video trips me the hell out every time I watch it, (seriously, I think I had a seizure while writing this) That bass line alone screams awesome striptease music. no lies.



6. Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

Just try to listen to this song without doing a slow headbang. That's how easy it is to move to this song! I'm telling you this is a must have!!! Can't help but sing along to it though. That might or might not ruin the mood. All depends on the guy/girl you're with I guess.



5. Flyleaf - Fully Alive

This has the perfect bad girl striptease sound. Very much so, oh yes. Great tune. Does a fantastic job of slowing down, and speeding up. Works so well for this list.



4. Finger Eleven - First Time

One amazing song that I have loved for many years now. I feel this song fits into this category well. it's got a nice slow grind feel to it with nice places where it picks up. Yes, I can totally see it now. Booya.



3. City and Colour - Comin' Home

One of those slow jams that when you're doing a very sexy, seducing slow tease you wanna rock to. Just perfect for that love in your life. Also a killer band, not gonna lie about that.



2. Nine Inch Nails - Starsuckers Inc.

First off, yes, I know the actual title of the song, but since the video above is titled 'Suckers" I might as well stick with it. Originally I was going to put Closer as this number in the list, but, since I had added that in my list of songs to get busy to, I decided to be a little bit more original. This works anyways. Hard fast dance. YEAH!



1. American Head Charge - Just So You Know

One of my all time favorite songs. I'm choosing this one mainly because I love the song and it's got an aggressiveness that isn't in many songs on this list. It's perfect for the top of the list all!


Hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to check out the other lists I've done and look around, enjoy your self. I'll see you all again next week. Don't forget to check back daily for the song of the day!

Happy hunting!
~ChittyB
twitter@chitty_b

No comments:

Post a Comment