iTunes Canada

Flux Top 10: Bringing it back


I decided last minute to bring back a ton of songs from back in the day that you either loved, or hated, or hated to love. All those great songs that'll get stuck in your head and make you wish you had an ice pick to dig out your ear drums and curse my name until the end of days. OH YEAH!

Enjoy!


10. The Bloodhound Gang - The bad Touch

Everyone loved this song. It's funny, it's perverted and they jump around in monkey suits. Come on! This was an epic time in life. Remember, smile and laugh. Song along too. You remember the words.


9. Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag

The hit song for all those guys who had a girl way out of his league and she wouldn't get with him. Well, really, you were chubby, smelled bad, didn't ahve a car, who can blame her?! What? That was only me? You never went through that? Shit...


8. No Doubt - Just a Girl

No one can deny this song.  It is a classic. Not to mention no one can deny the fact that Gwen looks EXACTLY the same now as she did in 1996... Now that proves to me that she sleeps in a giant tupperware container. Just saying...


7. Alanis Morsette - Ironic

Yes, the battle still rages on if this song is really ironic or just coincidental, but really it doesn't matter. It's a catchy tune. So shut up, sit back and watch. Damn haters.


6. Oasis - Wonderwall

Not ONLY a great song, not ONLY a classic that everyone knows, but has to be one of the top 5 best karaoke songs OF ALL TIME. 'Nuff said. ChittyB out.


5. The verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony

One of the first songs I really remember getting totally overplayed on the radio. It's a great tune, but gets stuck in your head so damn fast it's crazy. Also, I used to get The Verve and The Verve Pipe confused all the time. That sucked.


4. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

They had a ton of catchy tunes back in the day, I just dig the video game-esque feel of this video. Nerd for life ya know? Great tune, catchy, yup fits the list.


3. Prodigy - Breathe

Oh yes, this song kicks ass and needs to be on this list. On a personal note, this song taught me the word psychosomatic. I asked my mom what it meant. Never forgot that. See? Music teaches me smart like.


2. Crazytown - Butterfly

The reason why so many people went out and got two star tattoos done. The reason why so much happened the reason why this gets stuck in my head so much, I'll never know. Damn song...


1. Hampton the Hampster - The Hampster Dance

I'm not even going to say anything about this one. Just gonna let it sit in your head and fester like a sore. SUCKERS!!


Thanks again for tuning in, I hope you enjoyed the list as much as I did. Come back next week for more great lists and have a great week!

~ChittyB
Twitter@Chitty_b
blog@Chittyb.com


No comments:

Post a Comment