iTunes Canada

Flux Top 10: Chitty's Ultimate Festival


Usually, my top 10's revolve around more mainstream bands and music that everyone has at least heard of. I figured, hey it's about time to give all those amazing bands that I talk about on Friday a lil top 10 love! So, I have compiled a list of my Top 10 songs from bands you might have heard of and songs that I rock out to now from epic bands. Oh yes, this is going to be epic.

I know, some of you are going to say, 'Hey these are all bands you've talked about before.' to that I say, you are damn right. I am going to keep talking about these bands until the world knows of their epicness I can be a hipster and say, 'Oh them? Yeah, I liked them way before they became popular.' I can't wait for that.

So, this my layout for the 10 bands I want to play a festival together. Bringing together all my facorite sounds into one place. Sure, I'll say it's for the fans and what not, but really it's because I want to see them all play in one or two nights. Maybe I'll do up a Kickstarter for the funds to get it happening! What you think? Haha Enjoy the list and share it all over! I want this one to be the biggest blog posting I got, which means beating out Top 10: F**k You Songs




10. Digital Summer - 'Forget You'

This song, which was published on Set 10th, 2012 has already gotten almost 400,000 views. And for great reason. The song kicks effin' ass! This band is continuing to pump out amazing track after track and it won't be long until they're off and running past the big bands out there. I called it first dammit. (originally posted about them here)





9. Prosevere - 'New Number 2'


Oh yes. from the Bands You Need To Hear part 2 I bring you, Prosevere. Still rocking this song hard. The lead singer has those crazy eyes man. He's thinking bad thoughts... It's awesome! Craving more from them, and as soon as I get more, you guys will hear about it too.



8. Walkways - 'Towards The Light'

These guys have not been featured on a Top 5 yet, but I promise they will be. I just recently heard this song, and I can't get enough of it. Such a tight sound and great mixing added. Makes me get all RAAAHHH and stuff. Totally digging it. Coming straight from Israel keep your eye on these guys.



7. Neverwake - 'Widowmaker'

naturally gotta give my boys in Neverwake a spot in the festival. They will rock it hard. I have no doubt. Check out the Profile I did on them (Here) and you will see they are cool ass guys who are ready for it. bring the noise guys. Bring the noise.



6. The Fallen Drakes - 'Masquerade'

Coming straight from Ireland is The Fallen Drakes. Originally posted them here. They are primed for a spot in the Ultimate festival. (Gee, Ireland, Israel, USA, this is like a world wide festival. Hell yes.) They have gotten some awesome accolades in the UK, it's time to bring it to North America and get some killer tunes from them here!



5. Darling Parade - 'Never Wrong'

To keep with the alt/rock feel from The Fallen Drakes, we gotta put in Darling parade. (Here) Great fit to close in the genre in this festival and bring awesome music to everyone around the world. Must have.



4. Negative pH - 'WH'

I literally just posted about them yesterday (here) but this music is made for a festival of amazing bands and music. I can just picture now, 25,000 fans in an open festival in a field some where close to my home (heh) and this song just pumping through the air. Would be so damn epic!!



3. Man on Earth - Venus

Come on, if this band isn't designed to play a festival none are. These guys are epic and fun. the most active social media band of all time and such an amazing loyal fan base it's crazy. These guys will bring the fans and the fun. Done. First posted here



2. Stitched Up Heart - 'Is this the Way You Get to Hell?'

First posted about this fantastic group here, and the love for this band grows more everyday. I spend so much time listening to this band it's crazy! Love the sound, the lyrics, the looks this band has it all and needs to be in this festival.



1. 3 Pill Morning - 'Skin'

Yup. These guys gotta be in too. No doubt about that. high energy, catchy lyrics, amazing riffs. Festival written all over it. 'Nuff said. Well, maybe not, I can say more, but I wont. I'd just keep ranting on and on and on... and on..


One again, thank you so much for checking out the list. I hope you enjoyed it and shared it with at least one person. I got to admit, this was one of the hardest Top 10 lists I've done. I have been introduced to so many amazing bands and I would love to see them in a festival. I may actually make this a running list, there's at least 25 other bands I wanted to include on this one and just couldn't squeeze them in. It's crazy. Anyways, hit me up on twitter, leave a comment, email me if you have any questions, comments or suggestions for future lists.

Don't forget to check out my sponsors on the right side, and if you got a spare buck or two, hit up the donate button on the top left. All funds go directly back into the blog to help make it better and more frequent. Thank all!

~Happy hunting,
Chitty
Twitter@Chitty_B
blog@chittyb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment