iTunes Canada

Friday Top 5: Favorite Female Fronted Bands


OK, I've been pondering doing this list for a while, and recently I got introduced to some freaking amazing female fronted bands and I thought, yes, now is the time. I don't know the huge fascination I have with female singers, (maybe I'm just a pervert... who knows.) Regardless, I love listening to an amazing beautiful voice that can rock harder then most male singers. It's epic and it's awesome.

Seems only fitting to give you my fav. 5 female lead bands that you need to rock out to. You are going to like it because if you don't, a fairy loses her wings and a baby unicorn dies. Just saying. Enjoy!




Yes, I had them as one of top 5 #1's of bands you need to listen to, but I felt I needed to include them here. they kick ass and I can't wait to hear more from them. So, listen again, embrace it and show them love.



Great vocals, band is tight and they are creating a unique sound. Beyond all that, that bassist is a bad ass mofo. I mean, come on, a big ass chain for a strap? EPICNESS. I am following this band extremely closely and I will get an interview. Oh yes, I will.




I have chatted about ITM before but I'm going to do it again because this band has it all. They can cover so much emotion and ideas across such different sounds that it blows my mind. Vocals are entrancing, the music is beyond tight, and I am completed addicted to the 'Blood' album. Seriously, get it.



Recently this amazing band started following me on twitter and, as usual, I check out the music, see if I dig it, you know, do my thing. Well, after watching this video and hearing this song, I was floored. Literally. No really, I hurt my ass falling off my chair. I mean, it wasn't the music's fault, I slipped, but still, this band is among the best in the female ass kickers club. Hell yes.



I was sent to this band by one of my amazing twitter friends and I was instantly hooked. Such power in the vocals and the music can stand on it's own. Every member does such an amazing job and these amazing artists deserve all the fame and glory. They are gods and I am not worthy.


I seriously love this list and I hope you all did too. Make sure to pass it along, share it with everyone. Follow me on twitter or email me if you have any suggestions on bands I need to hear, or if you're a band looking to get a Band Profile up on the blog. Outside of that, don't be afraid to click on my sponsors to the side, check out the deals, blah blah blah have a great day, and we will see you tomorrow!

~ChittyB
twitter@chitty_b
blog@chittyb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment